hello.
i had a bad day. let me burst; fuck the grammar already. so today i was really hungry and then i was looking for something to eat. bloody only have fucking Korean noodles. i mean who eats those fat ass things? they are like thick worms and the wiggle like nobody's business and my dad thinks we love them so he stocks up like nobody's business. PAPA, I HATE KOREAN NOODLES, WE HATE THEM. Its terrible he buys so much till the scenario is like when you open the drawer, and literally those red KOREAN NOODLE WORDScome pop out. I know Siaoting loves her Korean noodles and kimchi but seriously, fuckkoreaninstantnoodles!! i want my mee goreng. and then i was looking for more to eat and realized i ate almost everything the last two days:
1. Bread
2. Ice-cream
3. Chocolate
4. Chips
5. Cheese sticks
6. Best Foods Mayo
7. Pepper
8. Mee Goreng
9. Tau pok
10. Minced pork
11. Lemons
12. Vanilla Coke
These holidays are killing me. I'm either cooking or eating. I try to go to the gym but after 4times i'm kinda bored of it already. I swear if i grow fat i will bounce for joy. But this stupid metabolism of mine made me LOSE 3 KG. I tried so hard to get to 55kg and now i am a scrawny 52KG. Fuck this. And then yesterday mom passed me some new old levis jeans from my uncle who seems to have grown too fat to wear them. Is everyone getting fatter than me? I mean seriously, i haven't seen Eugene for a long time and if he's fat. I swear i'll kill him. I mean everyone i go out with now is complaining they are fat(no names) but ME.
And then aboout this stupid death experiences i have. today i almost died again. I was hopping like a bunny and almost got hit by a stupid taxi. TAXIS SHOULD JUST CRASH AND BURN (que savage garden music hurhur) I mean hello. I'm here, drive slowly already. ALMOST DIED CROSSING A ROAD; WHAT IS THIS WORLD BECOMING!! Can't young people cross roads??? and also that stupid POSB bank and their slack stupid banking system. Money doesn't come in until Tuesday, 4pm. ITS SO DUMBBB. When i check my ATM, i can clearly see the new fresh money in my bank account. CAN'T THEY JUST GIVE ME THE MONEYYY?!?! I mean, its there. Come out. Push the money out. Push Push Push. Talking about Pushing, the new Sugarbabes is getting so stupid. I mean yes i find them hot but their cheesy sex lyrics is making them look stupid. And that latino babe is still wearing that stupid diamond mole i mean HOW DUMB IS THAT. LOOK AT YOURSELF ALREADY. My sister is going nuts about MyChemicalRomance's lead and his new haircut. i am truly shocked with her obsession, playing their pixel games and stuff. ALL DAY PLAY COMPUTER. SHE IS TURNING INTO ME. WHY WHY WHY TELL ME WHY. Maybe i'm turning into her. Aiyah dunno la.
And then yesterday was Halloween. Jolin was some last minute transformation slash fusion of masquerade and a ballerina. We were proud of our creation. She was wacked; looking good in that white tutu dress thing and a mask, armed with a makeshift black mango plastic bag as her candy bag thing. No one was really interested in Kimberly and her screaming about what her costume should really be. We were kinda infatuated with our-Jolin-costume-creation. In the end we asked Kimberly to string some golden badges around her neck and we claimed she was an athlete; a kinda sad looking athlete really. She even wore her lime green slippers(sheesh). But at least Jolin looked snazzy. I WANNA DRESS UP TOO. Gladys wants to be a whatever and i want to be a cowboy. Next year la next year. We'll buy candy.
Urgh and i swear i will murder all Kimberly's 564,981 friends. I think they goal in life is to irritate me. I mean hello, every 30mins the home phone rings and no one in the household really enjoys picking up the phone so i graciously pick up and i hear this literally WHISPHERING voice. I mean do whisphering. "Hi. Kimberly please." She really pisses me off. First she is rude and secondly, she's ugly and has a husky she-male voice. AND WHO THE HELL CALLS EVERY 30 MINUTES?!?! That is not all, my sister has a collection of weird friends. There's this ogre little butch looking girl that yet she comes over to our place a lot. She's kinda fat too, did i mention ugly? That one is an opposite of WHISPERING MARY, she YELLS. I mean WHO GOES AROUND TALKING LIKE THIS AT THEIR TOP OF THE VOICE AND IT INCLUDES ASKING IF SHE CAN USE THE TOILET. Her friends makes me wanna SCREAM!! THEY ARE SOOOO FUCKING RETARDED. I hear from Gladys that Kimberly has a little crush on some boy that likes DDR or something. Seriously, kids these days are weird. Omg, the phone is ringing again. I swear i hate that woman!!Sometimes Usually she makes me so pissed hearing her "Hi. Kimerly." i just say "NO." and slam the phone. I bet Gladys is guilty of it too. Haahahahahahah seriously la, i swear she's retarded. hahahahahahahahahahaha
Ok, burst enough liao. Shoo.
P.S. Once i was attending church and this litte boy told me i have a goatee. I know i'm hair deprived but yea. Tee hee.
i had a bad day. let me burst; fuck the grammar already. so today i was really hungry and then i was looking for something to eat. bloody only have fucking Korean noodles. i mean who eats those fat ass things? they are like thick worms and the wiggle like nobody's business and my dad thinks we love them so he stocks up like nobody's business. PAPA, I HATE KOREAN NOODLES, WE HATE THEM. Its terrible he buys so much till the scenario is like when you open the drawer, and literally those red KOREAN NOODLE WORDS
1. Bread
2. Ice-cream
3. Chocolate
4. Chips
5. Cheese sticks
6. Best Foods Mayo
7. Pepper
8. Mee Goreng
9. Tau pok
10. Minced pork
11. Lemons
12. Vanilla Coke
These holidays are killing me. I'm either cooking or eating. I try to go to the gym but after 4times i'm kinda bored of it already. I swear if i grow fat i will bounce for joy. But this stupid metabolism of mine made me LOSE 3 KG. I tried so hard to get to 55kg and now i am a scrawny 52KG. Fuck this. And then yesterday mom passed me some new old levis jeans from my uncle who seems to have grown too fat to wear them. Is everyone getting fatter than me? I mean seriously, i haven't seen Eugene for a long time and if he's fat. I swear i'll kill him. I mean everyone i go out with now is complaining they are fat(no names) but ME.
And then aboout this stupid death experiences i have. today i almost died again. I was hopping like a bunny and almost got hit by a stupid taxi. TAXIS SHOULD JUST CRASH AND BURN (que savage garden music hurhur) I mean hello. I'm here, drive slowly already. ALMOST DIED CROSSING A ROAD; WHAT IS THIS WORLD BECOMING!! Can't young people cross roads??? and also that stupid POSB bank and their slack stupid banking system. Money doesn't come in until Tuesday, 4pm. ITS SO DUMBBB. When i check my ATM, i can clearly see the new fresh money in my bank account. CAN'T THEY JUST GIVE ME THE MONEYYY?!?! I mean, its there. Come out. Push the money out. Push Push Push. Talking about Pushing, the new Sugarbabes is getting so stupid. I mean yes i find them hot but their cheesy sex lyrics is making them look stupid. And that latino babe is still wearing that stupid diamond mole i mean HOW DUMB IS THAT. LOOK AT YOURSELF ALREADY. My sister is going nuts about MyChemicalRomance's lead and his new haircut. i am truly shocked with her obsession, playing their pixel games and stuff. ALL DAY PLAY COMPUTER. SHE IS TURNING INTO ME. WHY WHY WHY TELL ME WHY. Maybe i'm turning into her. Aiyah dunno la.
And then yesterday was Halloween. Jolin was some last minute transformation slash fusion of masquerade and a ballerina. We were proud of our creation. She was wacked; looking good in that white tutu dress thing and a mask, armed with a makeshift black mango plastic bag as her candy bag thing. No one was really interested in Kimberly and her screaming about what her costume should really be. We were kinda infatuated with our-Jolin-costume-creation. In the end we asked Kimberly to string some golden badges around her neck and we claimed she was an athlete; a kinda sad looking athlete really. She even wore her lime green slippers(sheesh). But at least Jolin looked snazzy. I WANNA DRESS UP TOO. Gladys wants to be a whatever and i want to be a cowboy. Next year la next year. We'll buy candy.
Urgh and i swear i will murder all Kimberly's 564,981 friends. I think they goal in life is to irritate me. I mean hello, every 30mins the home phone rings and no one in the household really enjoys picking up the phone so i graciously pick up and i hear this literally WHISPHERING voice. I mean do whisphering. "Hi. Kimberly please." She really pisses me off. First she is rude and secondly, she's ugly and has a husky she-male voice. AND WHO THE HELL CALLS EVERY 30 MINUTES?!?! That is not all, my sister has a collection of weird friends. There's this ogre little butch looking girl that yet she comes over to our place a lot. She's kinda fat too, did i mention ugly? That one is an opposite of WHISPERING MARY, she YELLS. I mean WHO GOES AROUND TALKING LIKE THIS AT THEIR TOP OF THE VOICE AND IT INCLUDES ASKING IF SHE CAN USE THE TOILET. Her friends makes me wanna SCREAM!! THEY ARE SOOOO FUCKING RETARDED. I hear from Gladys that Kimberly has a little crush on some boy that likes DDR or something. Seriously, kids these days are weird. Omg, the phone is ringing again. I swear i hate that woman!!
Ok, burst enough liao. Shoo.
P.S. Once i was attending church and this litte boy told me i have a goatee. I know i'm hair deprived but yea. Tee hee.

<< Home